Spa Repair Kit Instructions
GET STUCK SPA REPAIR KIT
Repair Spa Shells, Jets, Plumbing when Wet, Dry or even Underwater!
1. Clean bond area with Denatured Alcohol Swipe, roughen with 60 grit sandpaper, clean again with Swipe.
2.Cut the glue syringe at the groove 7/16” from the tip. Remove cap located in the blue plunger to allow plunger to push into syringe.
3. Depress blue plunger causing desired amount of glue to dispense, mix 2 parts equally to a consistent color for at least 2 minutes.
4. Apply glue to both parts, press joint together leaving some glue in the joint.
5. At 70˙F the working time=30 Min, Handling strength=4 Hrs, Full Cure=24 Hrs.
6. To remove uncured glue let it cure until just after it is no longer liquid, then cut and strip off. Once glue is fully cured it is very difficult to remove. Warmer temperatures shorten cure time, lower temps lengthen cure time.
Spa Shell or Jet Crack Repair:
Cut a piece of UltraWax Relief Sheet 2” longer and 2” wider than the crack. Apply mixed glue to the center of the sheet. Place the sheet over the crack. Apply pressure from the non-glue side of the sheetr to force glue into crack or to feather the glue around it. Remove UltraWax Relief Sheet after the glue is cured.
Spa Pipe or Cracked Fitting Repair:
Turn off pressure in pipe. Cut one of the supplied patches to the proper size to fit around a leaking pipe. Clean the patch with a Denatured Alcohol Swipe, roughen with 60 grit sandpaper and clean with Swipe again. Apply glue to the patch and pipe, wrap patch around pipe. Hold patch in place with duct tape (not supplied). Remove tape after curing.
Spa Fitting Seepage Repair:
Turn off pressure in fitting. Clean the end of fitting with Denatured Alcohol Swipe. Cut a piece of UltraWax Relief Sheet to fit around the leaking fitting. Apply glue to the center of the sheet. Wrap the sheet around the fitting, forming a bead of glue around the fitting end. After the glue cures, remove sheet and restore pressure to the line.
Includes: 30gr Underwater Glue (1), Denatured Alcohol Swipes (3) Mixing Cups (3), Mixing Sticks (3), 4” x 4” Reinforced Vinyl Patches (3), UltraWax 12” x 12” Release Sheets (3), 60 grit sandpaper (3), Instructions (1)